East Providence Housing Authority
Hours of Operation:
The East Providence Housing Authority’s maintenance personnel are skilled technicians able to perform the repairs necessary to maintain the dwelling units and complexes, in decent, safe and sanitary conditions.
Personnel are responsible for:
• Janitorial of common areas
• Landscaping of common areas
• Vacancy preparation for re-renting
• Heating & water distribution
• Appliance repairs
• Residents routine & emergency maintenance requests
• Building systems inspections
• Annual inspections of all EPHA owned dwellings
• Building interior and exterior repairs
Residents are encouraged to report all problems or necessary repairs as they occur by calling the Housing Authority or stopping by the office during normal business hours. Any call outside of the EPHA’s normal business hours will be answered by the answering service that we contract with and delivered to the office the following work day.
When leaving a message residents are reminded to indicate permission authorizing personnel to enter the dwelling unit, in their absence, to correct the problem.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday - Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm